Thursday, July 26, 2007

The problem with two puppies

So, the dilemma I am having is that I have two adorable babies and they both seem to want my undying attention. (I know, some of you are thinking . . . .just two of your kids want your attention?) Anyway, so this morning I went into the nursery to see who was fussing and to feed them. What happens . . .I have one baby with giant eyes staring up at me and flashing me an adorable gummy smile. The other baby sees me and her eyes disappear in her cheeks with her huge grin and mostly what you can see is her precarious tongue (which she has recently noticed) that is sticking out of the side of her mouth. They both seem to be looking at my like little puppies at a pet store saying, "pick me, pick me." It is so sad . . what do I do? Whichever baby I choose, the other one is heartbroken. It tears at my little mommy heart. It is very difficult to have a litter . . .

No comments: