Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What a ham!

On Monday night for home evening it was Caleb's turn to give the lesson . He decided to present the story of the Good Samaritan -- Caleb style.

First, Caleb brought up his arsonel of stuffed animals: Pilgrim Pig, Mr. Frog, Cheetah, and Panda Bear. Pilgrim Pig, a Build-A-Bear pig dressed in pilgrim attire, was the Israelite who was beaten, robbed and left to die on the side of the road. Andrew really enjoyed the part where Frog and Panda attacked Pilgrim Pig. Mr. Frog, who played in two different starring roles, was the first man who passed by and didn't help Pilgrim Pig. My personal favorite part in Caleb's version of the story is when Cheetah walks past Pilgrim Pig and says, "I'm sorry that I can't help you; but, well, I'm allergic to pork!" Like I said, "What a ham Caleb is!"

1 comment:

Rachel said...

How funny your kids are Shauna, boy I wonder who they get that from!?