Saturday, February 23, 2008

New Room and Beadspread!!!!!!


We have decided since little A has such a hard time going to bed in the basement (he's scared half to death even though my brothers are in the same room with him) that he is going to move up into my upstairs room. I will move then into the room that is J's ( but C sleeps there because he is scared to sleep in his own room alone) J and C will move into A's true room (that he falls asleep watching Scooby-Doo in and then goes upstairs to be with my parents) My old room is going to be painted the yellow in E and M's bedroom. In my new room we are going to paint it a darling pink. with my picket fence bed, we are going to tea stain it. my mom has a desk in the basement that we are going to tea stain and put in there too. we found a darling bedspread that we are going to buy. it's from JCP.com I love it!!!!
love,
Megster

5 comments:

Eliza said...

sounds like quite the shuffle at your house. Can hardly wait to see the new bedspread in person!

Donahoe Family said...

Megs..
I am so happy you are blogging again. I do love your room, it is darling! We need to work on some vinyl for you too!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Thanks Meghan, so nice to know that someone does not want us to. My husband works in Salt Lake - Sandy actually and so that is a very long commute for us and we get to see him so little as it is. We moved up here because the last 3 years he worked in Ogden so we had the same problem just in reverse. Funny what things change in your life when you try to improve them.
I hope that you like the blog!!!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

So did you win the Red Scooter from the School carnival? I saw you ride by and wondered. Fun aren't they? The kids got one for Christmas and I had to get one that I could ride on too.... We will see you zipping around the neighborhood.

Biffy said...

Hot Shauna - Hopefully you'll get this comment. I can't email you because I don't know your email address! I left a comment on my blog hoping you'd get it - maybe I'll have better luck here. We want you in our contest! Leave your email on my blog and I'll get you the info asap! :)