Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm Trying to Be Like Michael

So, after reading Michael's blog today, I took his little career cruise and this is what it said for me:

Sign Maker
Fashion Designer
Desktop Publisher
Cartoonist / Comic Illustrator
Animator
Child and Youth Worker
Special Education Teacher
High School Teacher
Elementary School Teacher
Teacher Assistant

I guess I chose a good career path since my major was "Fashion Merchandising." However, were I to do it all again, I would definately do Elementary Ed. I think 2nd or 4th grade would be quite enjoyable to teach. Truth be told, were all my children grown and gone and money not an issue, I think it would be fun to work at Heartland Paper or a fabric store. I also would love to run my own scrapbooking business and have group lessons and design cards and pages . . .

I am, however, quite delighted with my current occupation:)

No comments: